Computer games.

I'm playing The Witcher 2 and finding it quite a difficult game, really enjoying it though.

I bought Dark Souls 2 but not really started it yet, that also is extremely difficult.

Yeah got the Witcher 2 of xbox for 3.99, lol but ive found it hard as well, just need to get used to the interface.

Yeah got the Witcher 2 of xbox for 3.99, lol but ive found it hard as well, just need to get used to the interface.

Yeah I didn't find the tutorial real helpful. I cheated a bit and played chapter 1 on easy to get used to it. Just started chapter 2 on normal, it's still hard lol.

If any of you lids have BF4 on 360 and want to squad up sometime, get on me. My GT is DannzR. Better than playing on my own I guess.

Plus my emblem goes on vehicles I was dead made up when my hovercraft had a fat Everton badge on the side.

I'm really looking forward to Witcher 3 coming out on the PS4. Haven't played the others but they've always sounded really good and this new one looks ace.

I've just downloaded Child of Light.. What a beautifully made game, it looks like a watercolour painting.

Oh and @Baines' left foot, GET THE STANLEY PARABLE.

It isn't an FPS, but more akin to something like Dear Esther. It's first person, but it's just a narrative adventure. It's probably the funniest game I've ever played, and it's got about 15 endings or so which are all brilliant, some of which show masterful game design (i.e. at one point you think you've broken out of the map). It's a bit Hitchhiker's guide at times; hard to explain, just buy it.

Even the demo is boss. Try that first -- it has no content at all from the main game, yet manages to show you what it's all about.

I see Steam sent me a sneaky little email to tell me The Stanley Parable has been reduced to £4.99. I can't not buy it.

I see Steam sent me a sneaky little email to tell me The Stanley Parable has been reduced to £4.99. I can't not buy it.

Is that game any good, been looking at it trying to decide if to get it or not?

Done over 70hrs on the Witcher 2 and just started chapter 3 bloody hard i think, i'm not the greatest at games like.

Is that game any good, been looking at it trying to decide if to get it or not?

Done over 70hrs on the Witcher 2 and just started chapter 3 bloody hard i think, i'm not the greatest at games like.
It's amazing, I've done all the endings except the very tedious one that takes like 4 hours or something stupid.

Fun game, defo worth the 5er and you'll probably play it for quite some time, then google how to find all the things you've missed out or something. Very Douglas Adams-y feel to it, for me.

It's amazing, I've done all the endings except the very tedious one that takes like 4 hours or something stupid.

Fun game, defo worth the 5er and you'll probably play it for quite some time, then google how to find all the things you've missed out or something. Very Douglas Adams-y feel to it, for me.

Thanks mate, for a fiver i'll give it a whirl(got so many games on steam already that i haven't played but they keep doing offers the gits lol)

Been playing that most recent Tomb Raider on the ps4

Blimey. What a game.

I really thought it's be average but my god.

It's brutal too. She takes a right battering.

It does however make my PS4 sound like a fighter jet when I play it! The fan goes mad.

Been playing that most recent Tomb Raider on the ps4

Blimey. What a game.

I really thought it's be average but my god.

It's brutal too. She takes a right battering.

It does however make my PS4 sound like a fighter jet when I play it! The fan goes mad.

Completed that last year on PC, great game totally different from what i was expecting.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back