Computer games.

Anyone recommend a good place to pick up a cheapish xbox one? I hear they are being reduced for E3.

Anyone recommend a good place to pick up a cheapish xbox one? I hear they are being reduced for E3.
Microsoft may announce a cheaper model at their E3 keynote, they've done it with the Xbox 360 in the past. I'd hang on to see if they announce something first.

I really hope the next BF4 DLC is decent. Two of the three were pretty poor map wise.

Had such high hopes for that game as well ffs.

Noticed my local video games emporium have a used Xbox1 for £280 and a used PS4 for £300. I've always planned to get a PS4 because I already have an Xbox360 and I wanted to try something different but the 1 seems better value with the Kinnect as well.

Don't think there's been too many Kinnect games so far though.

Noticed my local video games emporium have a used Xbox1 for £280 and a used PS4 for £300. I've always planned to get a PS4 because I already have an Xbox360 and I wanted to try something different but the 1 seems better value with the Kinnect as well.

Don't think there's been too many Kinnect games so far though.

Disney infinity?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back