Computer games.

The map of MGS5, with the maps of all the previous games as overlays to show just how big it is:

a74d7f7659.png

I think I may have ADHD i can't seem to stick with one game, I'm currently flicking between Far Cry 3, Dark Souls 2, Watch Dogs and I've just bought Mirrors edge for no apparent reason other than it was £2.49.

I had to uninstall about 20 games because my PC was clogged up and I could never decide what to play. Everytime I want to game it's like trying to choose a film from a rental outlet, can never make my mind up. Frustrating but I'm sticking with Watchdogs and Far Cry 3. Oh ffs forgot about Dead Space as well.

Last edited:
I think I may have ADHD i can't seem to stick with one game, I'm currently flicking between Far Cry 3, Dark Souls 2, Watch Dogs and I've just bought Mirrors edge for no apparent reason other than it was £2.49.

I had to uninstall about 20 games because my PC was clogged up and I could never decide what to play. Everytime I want to game it's like trying to choose a film from a rental outlet, can never make my mind up. Frustrating but I'm sticking with Watchdogs and Far Cry 3. Oh ffs forgot about Dead Space as well.

More likely to be a sign that you're just not that into gaming any more, if none of them can hold your interest. Same thing happened to me.

More likely to be a sign that you're just not that into gaming any more, if none of them can hold your interest. Same thing happened to me.

Yeah, you could well be right, can't even sit and play Football Manager or FIFA anymore for prolonged periods, unless i'm in the house having a bevvy then Football Manager get's a good go.

I'd say either Brennan is right or maybe your gaming habits have become too stale, try a genre/type of game that's different to what you usually go for. Or even maybe an old classic that you haven't played in years, it might help you rediscover the magic.

The big massive browny-grey square is the map of MSG5

The overlays are the maps of every other MGS game.

As you can see, the maps is far bigger than the size of all those maps combined.

The way I read that is MGS5 is the small RED blob in the bottom right corner, you know, where it says Metal Gear Solid 5 then has a line to a red blob.

Could be what Brenz said, or could be that you need to persist with one game for a while.

Having all that choice probably means your mind is thinking of what else it could be doing with all the options it has.

Could be what Brenz said, or could be that you need to persist with one game for a while.

Having all that choice probably means your mind is thinking of what else it could be doing with all the options it has.

Yeah, that's why I took the decision to uninstall most of them and just leave basically one of each genre up. I'm enjoying Watchdogs but can't sit and play for prolonged periods.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back