Computer games.

Just hacked someone else's game on Watch Dogs for the first time.

Man that was fun!

Like a massive game of hide and seek. Bloke had absolutely no idea where the bloody hell I was despite riding his bike past me about 3 times!

I'm still not sure what the point of it was, but it was fun!

Just hacked someone else's game on Watch Dogs for the first time.

Man that was fun!

Like a massive game of hide and seek. Bloke had absolutely no idea where the bloody hell I was despite riding his bike past me about 3 times!

I'm still not sure what the point of it was, but it was fun!
Haven't had a go at that yet. Just did my first online decription though and it is pretty mental. Had no idea what was going on for the first 5 minutes and despite my team winning still not sure I understand it.

I am enjoying Watch Dogs my only worry is that it is becoming quite repetitive and I'm nowhere near the end I don't think. Hopefully it will continue to evolve but I'm not so sure...

Don't suppose you have a date for this mate?

No exact date mate, but 'Fall 2014' is what Rockstar are saying.
The boss thing about this is that i had GTA V on the Xbox 360, but because of Rockstar and their 'Cloud' i can transfer my character i made on the Xbox 360 to the PS4 version!

Last edited:
Nearly completed Dirt 2 now so on the lookout for another racing game. I've always liked racing games but found it hard to find one that's fun but also has some realism to it. GRID is on the app store for about £8 so I might get that. Has anyone played it? Bit limited to playing games on my laptop until I can afford a new TV unfortunately.

No exact date mate, but 'Fall 2014' is what Rockstar are saying.
The boss thing about this is that i had GTA V on the Xbox 360, but because of Rockstar and their 'Cloud' i can transfer my character i made on the Xbox 360 to the PS4 version!

Think I might get a next gen console purely for bigger GTA online games.

Nearly completed Dirt 2 now so on the lookout for another racing game. I've always liked racing games but found it hard to find one that's fun but also has some realism to it. GRID is on the app store for about £8 so I might get that. Has anyone played it? Bit limited to playing games on my laptop until I can afford a new TV unfortunately.

Loved Grid, well worth the £8 imo. Pretty long single player game and the MP was great, if a bit buggy iirc. Grid 2 has been out for quite some time and there's a new one on the way, so not sure how many people are still playing the original. I'd be up for some races tho :)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back