Computer games.

Loved Grid, well worth the £8 imo. Pretty long single player game and the MP was great, if a bit buggy iirc. Grid 2 has been out for quite some time and there's a new one on the way, so not sure how many people are still playing the original. I'd be up for some races tho :)

There's a very limited selection of games on the Appstore but maybe there's some more stuff on Steam. Not likely unfortunately. Cheers though, I fancied a track racing game after enjoying some rallying. Codemasters as the kings of racing games. Always liked their stuff ever since TOCA Touring Cars on the PS1.

Unfortunately I don't think you can play games from the Appstore online. Stupid really.

There's a very limited selection of games on the Appstore but maybe there's some more stuff on Steam. Not likely unfortunately. Cheers though, I fancied a track racing game after enjoying some rallying. Codemasters as the kings of racing games. Always liked their stuff ever since TOCA Touring Cars on the PS1.

Unfortunately I don't think you can play games from the Appstore online. Stupid really.

Ah, I thought you had a MS based laptop... ah well. Yeah Codemasters are ace. Recently dug out my old Playstation and Toca 2! :) Hard as nails going by my brothers 5 minute rage quit!! :D

Did Uncharted 2 and 3 have zombies/monsters in them? I only ever played the first one, was a massive wtf moment when it turned into Nazi Zombies toward the end.

Did Uncharted 2 and 3 have zombies/monsters in them? I only ever played the first one, was a massive wtf moment when it turned into Nazi Zombies toward the end.

Uncharted 2 had these insanely massive scary like Bigfoot creatures up in the mountains. They used to really mess me up cos you knew they were there but always came out at times I wasn't ready.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back