Computer games.

I really liked Injustice but I was always a Mortal Kombat fan as a kid so it could be a Mario Kart spin-off of MK characters and I'd still buy it day 1.

EDIT: Thank sounds pretty sick, actually. Gizza job, NetherRealm, I'll make you a fortune.

From what I've played of the Battlefield Hardline Beta so far it's actually pretty good, definitely a welcome spin from the strictly military theme of Battlefield 3/4. Bloody Money is a decent mode but you find people will just camp either on the money cache in the middle of the map or at either of the vaults, there's always little action in the streets which is a shame. The map itself though (High Tension) is pretty cool and not too big.

I haven't bothered with the Hardline Beta as after the bf4 and 4 betas differed so such from the game that was released (remember the lock on RPG in BF4 beta lol)

I wish they would just announce fallout 4 already!

Star Wars Battlefront , Destiny and Mass effect though! :D

Quite pleased with E3 this year, loads of stuff getting me excited for the next few years of gaming

No I didn't, mainly because I have 3 games already that I havent even played. I promised I wouldn't buy any more until I'd played those ones lol

That being said, I'm seriously considering getting a PS4 now. I reckon that's going to be the winner in this console war

Ah mate. You should defo try Injustice.

I got it just last week on PS4 and it's amazing. And I'm not into fighting games that much.

And Scorpion is in it!

I think you'd love it.

Been playing lego movie with the little one and he is better than me at it. He is 5 btw.

It's just so confusing and very hard to follow what's going on. He loves it though.

got him lego star wars and Indiana Jones for his birthday though so something I can follow and teach him.abkut

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back