Computer games.

Same here. Keep thinking of getting VII cos its in sales all the time, but the reviews aren't great. If Banished is still on sale you should get that. Also check out gog.com, getgames.com and Humblebundle/store, they often have good sales. GoG often has Rollercoaster Tycoon series on sale, inc 3.

Add in greenmangaming.com and you're set!

Ok recommend some strategy games from this steam sale.

Loved Settlers back in the day, bit of theme park, transport tycoon.

Civilization V, it's in the sale. brilliant game.

I have Empire Total war which is good and Europa Universalis IV which i have yet to play as it looks quite complex to just pick up n play.

Definitely get Civ V if you haven't already though, i've had hours, days and months on it n still never frickin won. I'm pretty crap at most games bar football n RPG's though.

Ok recommend some strategy games from this steam sale.

Loved Settlers back in the day, bit of theme park, transport tycoon.

Crusader Kings 2. It is brilliant, hugely addictive and yet probably one of the most morally questionable games ever made. Play it for long enough and you too will consider having your disabled elder son killed in favour of his younger, more able brother.... and thats when you arent scouring Europe for genius fifteen year old girls who have the "lustful" trait.

The AI is evil as well.

Picked up Sid Meier's Pirates for like 2 quid on the sale.

I must say, venturing the seven seas as Captain Barnacle Furey is most addictive, I'm surprised I never got on this game when I was younger.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back