Computer games.

Mario Kart is...Mario Kart. Same game I've loved since the SNES.

And to people that hate DLC: I give you the frustration that is one Mario Kart game every generation with 16 new tracks.

Lame.

I've fallen out of love with games that require long term commitment. Perhaps one day that will be rekindled, but for now - FIFA, Mario Kart, Lego Games, and anything by TellTale games.

Unimpressed with the new gen so far, haven't bought XB1 or PS4. Saying that, I'll probably end up impulse buying both at some point over the generation out of some twisted sense of duty.

DEATH-STARE.gif

Also..

Just watched Titanfall on YouTube, it's basically mechawarrior from about 10 years ago.

Utter gash. I'll probably only get FIFA 14

Just watched Titanfall on YouTube, it's basically mechawarrior from about 10 years ago.

No it is not!!! Do not even dare to make that comparison!!! Mechwarrior was a simulator that todays energy-drink generation simply wouldn't have the patience for!

I've fell back in love with borderlands 2 just a bit gutted the new game won't be out for the new gen consoles, also Diablo 3 expansion is out for Xbox 1 and ps4 in august cannot wait for that

Gutted about play station plus. Two months ago they were givin away pro evo and couldn't get it due to the broadband changeover taking the milk, about 5-6 weeks in total. Finally get a subscription card and the free game is nba 2014. Not arsed about that and by thesounds of it thethey won't be changing the yearly games to encourage me to cash in.

Shame because I really want a few games to appear on it. Dishonored was an amazing game, just don't want to pay for it again to play it.

You've judged a game by wathcing it on you tube? Do you judge how good a player is by watching them on you tube? Titanfall is a top game IMO. If you don't like it once you've played it fair enough but don't judge it from you tube clips.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back