Computer games.

Watch Dogs is a really good game. It's absolutely fine.

The story mode is just beyond boring.
That's is my major gripe along with the bog standard "next gen" graphics.
It's a bit unfair to compare the 2, but GTA V dumps on it from a great height.

Just got my PS4 and the lack of brilliant games is frustrating.

That's is my major gripe along with the bog standard "next gen" graphics.
It's a bit unfair to compare the 2, but GTA V dumps on it from a great height.

Just got my PS4 and the lack of brilliant games is frustrating.

Don't you worry mate there are some absolute rip snorters coming out this year that will make it all worth it.

GTA will be exceptional (as we all know already) and there's loads more too. You're right at the moment though, nothing too stellar.

Don't you worry mate there are some absolute rip snorters coming out this year that will make it all worth it.

GTA will be exceptional (as we all know already) and there's loads more too. You're right at the moment though, nothing too stellar.

I've got Metal Gear Ground Zeroes at the moment and that gives me hope that the full game will be great. Graphics are excellent.

I'm praying for a new Read Dead.

It would be great if 2k manage to sort out the WWE games. They've been a bit gash for a while now. Rusev will be my character of choice.

I've liked the last two

I mostly play as the legends though. The current roster just lacks the "oomph" of previous incarnations

I wish they'd bring back "Create Your Own Pay Per View" mode, like you could do on No Mercy and the old Smackdowns

Used to love doing those

I've liked the last two

I mostly play as the legends though. The current roster just lacks the "oomph" of previous incarnations

I wish they'd bring back "Create Your Own Pay Per View" mode, like you could do on No Mercy and the old Smackdowns

Used to love doing those

I much preferred the old smackdown career modes in games like here comes the pain etc where you could walk round the arena and bump into random people who you could talk to, team with or attack and that would affect whatever was going on.

With the size of the discs these days and the fact you can install stuff to hard drives I think hey should go back to that as they could do it really well, and have all the voice acting too.

I got a half decent gaming pc instead of a next gen console can't say I regret it one bit as I find console games very shallow. The only recent game to hold my attention was GTA.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back