Computer games.

Finally got my Xbox One last week. Loving it so far :)

What I will say is if you're currently on the fence but you want a console "for the living room" (along with everything else) I'd go for the Xbox simply because of the new Kinect. It's a boss piece of kit.

Anyone played PES 2014 or F1 2013? Opinions? How 'sim' is the F1 series? Used to love Geoff Crammond's original F1 game...

Big sale on 360 today. Fallout 3 and New Vegas both £4. AC IV is £15, more games to come tomorrow. AC IV is today's big game if that makes sense?

Any ideas where i can pick up a dirt cheap 360?

Really missing playing Halo and would love to give it another go but dont want to pay 100 quid out for the pleasure. I have a HDMI and even technically a controller so all i need is a console and a plug.

Anyone played PES 2014 or F1 2013? Opinions? How 'sim' is the F1 series? Used to love Geoff Crammond's original F1 game...

F1 2012 was really enjoyable IMO. The driving felt nice, the weather conditions did affect the race, some of the visuals were brilliant and it was pretty exciting racing at anywhere in the pack. Starting at a team like Marussia or Caterham then working your way up. Tuning your car for each track if you know what to do is also good. Using practice sessions to test new parts for R&D.

I really wanted 2013 but just forgot about it.

Really missing playing Halo and would love to give it another go but dont want to pay 100 quid out for the pleasure. I have a HDMI and even technically a controller so all i need is a console and a plug.

How cheap are you waiting for it to go mate?

Somewhere like cash converters or something like that. I got mine for £60 with a free controller then I bought a 120GB hard drive for a couple of quid and I basically have an Xbox Elite for around £70-£80.

How cheap are you waiting for it to go mate?

cheap enough to not notice the money is gone lol

Somewhere like cash converters or something like that. I got mine for £60 with a free controller then I bought a 120GB hard drive for a couple of quid and I basically have an Xbox Elite for around £70-£80.

i was curious over the fact the cash generator by mine was doing a 40% off everything sale. If it is still on by the weekend might enquire on the possibility of a 20-30 pound one if possible.

cheap enough to not notice the money is gone lol

i was curious over the fact the cash generator by mine was doing a 40% off everything sale. If it is still on by the weekend might enquire on the possibility of a 20-30 pound one if possible.

I'll jump on my laptop soon and link you the site I used to find mine if I can find it. Should defo try going there with that sale on though!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back