Computer games.

F1 2012 was really enjoyable IMO. The driving felt nice, the weather conditions did affect the race, some of the visuals were brilliant and it was pretty exciting racing at anywhere in the pack. Starting at a team like Marussia or Caterham then working your way up. Tuning your car for each track if you know what to do is also good. Using practice sessions to test new parts for R&D.

I really wanted 2013 but just forgot about it.

Cool, nice one. Is it more Sim than 'Arcadey' then? You play with wheel or anything?

Around £5 for Bioshock 1 & 2, X-COM: Bureau Declassified, Mafia II, Darkness II and Spec Ops: The Line, with more to come.

Or, in other words, the biggest gaming no-brainer ever.

Click to get: https://www.humblebundle.com/

Saw that last night. Never really been interested in any of those games. Should I be? Can you 'sell' them to me?

Cool, nice one. Is it more Sim than 'Arcadey' then? You play with wheel or anything?

Saw that last night. Never really been interested in any of those games. Should I be? Can you 'sell' them to me?

Bioshock 1 and 2 are two of the best games ever made. The others are "good" but the Bioshock series is pretty much in the "must play" genre of gaming.

Cool, nice one. Is it more Sim than 'Arcadey' then? You play with wheel or anything

Leans to the more arcade style but it does have a very realistic feel to it, I don't even play on the highest settings because it becomes way too hard for me. I've never played with a wheel, I don't have space to unfortunately.

Xbox One or PS4 though lads

i love my xboxone ...... and imo its got better and better each month since its launch , as a games machine and an entertainment hub.
theres a lot of really good games coming out beforehand , but i i cant wait till crackdown comes out .imo a few questions , over the direction microsoft took with the console , will be answered with that game .

Anyone played PES 2014 or F1 2013? Opinions? How 'sim' is the F1 series? Used to love Geoff Crammond's original F1 game...
Love the current f1 games, play them on 360 but still feels great, handling is just superb, especially in super wet weather where the back end is constantly going away from you, never used steering wheels but I take it you can have more precise throttle application.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back