Computer games.

Well COD isn't my cup of tea but I borrowed AC from a mate and it's great. Good one to pick to show off what the machine can do.

Get a PS Plus membership too. There's nothing too amazing on there at the moment but it'll pick up.
I picked AC up secondhand.

I was gasping for something fun to play and it's doing the trick . Watchdogs certainly wasn't doing the trick.

It's weird having a spanking new console and not much to play on it.

Been playing the BETA of Destiny (thanks to @Duncan Disordely getting me a code)

Now remember I'm not a fan of FPS shooty type games at all, but Crikey this is a cracker.

Definitely one of the best looking games I've ever seen too.

Anyone been playing it?

Glad you're enjoying it mate. Can't wait for the full game to come out.

I was a little disappointed in the Beta as it's not that different to the alpha, and hey didn't raise the level cap from 8. However for people who didn't play the Alpha, it'll be boss.

Glad you're enjoying it mate. Can't wait for the full game to come out.

I was a little disappointed in the Beta as it's not that different to the alpha, and hey didn't raise the level cap from 8. However for people who didn't play the Alpha, it'll be boss.

Uhmm, but the purpose of the beta isn't for people to have fun, it's to do the final pre-release testing so the game is as polished as possible for release!

Been playing the BETA of Destiny (thanks to @Duncan Disordely getting me a code)

Now remember I'm not a fan of FPS shooty type games at all, but Crikey this is a cracker.

Definitely one of the best looking games I've ever seen too.

Anyone been playing it?

It's ace.

Bought FIFA 14 used yesterday, a few of us then wanted to do a tournament at my mates house.....

FIFA 14 on PS4/One has no tournament mode, FFS. EA are a joke.

The opportunity to get Minecraft completely free (and legally, might I add) appeared, which I couldn't really say no to.

I'm slightly ashamed to admit I rather like it.

It's ace.

Bought FIFA 14 used yesterday, a few of us then wanted to do a tournament at my mates house.....

FIFA 14 on PS4/One has no tournament mode, FFS. EA are a joke.

Destiny is great. Just needs a few little bits for me to be convinced. Like in the areas you go to they are so sparce. Which I guess is the point but like a few little touches wouldn't go a miss.

As for FIFA. Can you not set up like an FA Cup and then fiddle with the teams?

Thought the end to The Wolf Among Us was proper underwhelming, enjoyed it a lot though.

Really? Did you get the bit at the end?

where it hints that she was probably faith (via a glamour) all along, and bigby's main motivation had been an illusion, with us never actually seeing faith herself.

Destiny is great. Just needs a few little bits for me to be convinced. Like in the areas you go to they are so sparce. Which I guess is the point but like a few little touches wouldn't go a miss.

As for FIFA. Can you not set up like an FA Cup and then fiddle with the teams?

Nope. The only options are Career, UT, World Cup, and Kick Off i think. Mad

Really? Did you get the bit at the end?

where it hints that she was probably faith (via a glamour) all along, and bigby's main motivation had been an illusion, with us never actually seeing faith herself.

Yeah, I thought that was a bit weird, didn't really understand it as she was making out like Faith was real because she dropped her head off at the doorstep to get his attention. I guess we'll find out in season two. I just thought it was underwhelming in the whole catching of The Crooked Man. It all seemed a bit too easy and a bit rushed in the end if you get me? I did love absolutely ending Bloody Mary though. I also thought it was a bit easy to sway the crowd against him even though he was making loads of boss points. I don't reckon it's a bad thing if it was all an illusion, because like Nerissa said, they don't get noticed.

Nope. The only options are Career, UT, World Cup, and Kick Off i think. Mad

I really don't get how games companies and devs can do this and get away with it. You can't just half finish a game for new-gen and raise the price for it.

Same with BF4. The game came out broken and still is today, like 9 months after release.

Had my first go of a PS4 this weekend playing some Battlefield 4 and AC Black Flag.

Want one.

Can only imagine them games to look boss on there. They look amazing on 360. Just finished Black Flag actually. I got into it, a lot, just not as much as 1&2. I think the ancient cities attract me a lot more than the pirate scene even though the open world element of it was fantastic. I just found Ezio dead cool as well in 2. I never played 3 ffs.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back