Computer games.

Completed Watch Dogs main missions, investigations, etc and there is pretty much sod all to do after that. Shame.
I cant seem to do those investigations with the sort of barcode thing on buildings...think iv scanned one and cant do anymore.

Isnt there an extra mission if you do them all?

Just cant seem to get the cameras to scan. Have you got to look at it through every one to get the scan (x button) to appear on it? It just done my head in after a while so sacked it.

Some of the camera angles look like it should scan but it doesn't show the QR image in full so you just have to find the right camera. Some of them are tricky.

Some of the camera angles look like it should scan but it doesn't show the QR image in full so you just have to find the right camera. Some of them are tricky.
Cheers mate, il try again. Is the last mission like a survival, wave type level? As its the only one I need for my skills tree to be full.

i'm stuck on a watchdoges mission, cba to do it it pisses me off so much. Think Ubisoft let us down with the game, can't wait for the next assassin creed though especially cos it's set during the french revolution.

Games coming out soon
Ps4 the last of us remastered july 30th
Destiny 9th of sept
fifa 15 26th of sept
NBA 2k 15 10th of oct
Dragon age inquisition oct
Shadow of mordor oct
AC unity oct 28th
Alien Isolation oct 7th
GTA 5 next gen October
Far Cry 4 November
FFS I need games now!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back