Computer games.

Can only imagine them games to look boss on there. They look amazing on 360. Just finished Black Flag actually. I got into it, a lot, just not as much as 1&2. I think the ancient cities attract me a lot more than the pirate scene even though the open world element of it was fantastic. I just found Ezio dead cool as well in 2. I never played 3 ffs.

They do look boss indeed. I've only got a 360 myself but unfortunately I've not got a TV. Don't see the point in getting a next gen console unless I have a £300-£400 TV to do it justice, so there's almost £800!

The sea shanty songs on AC Black flag are hilarious. I've only played the first AC before that which was quite repetitive. I've never played Battlefield before but it's superior to COD in almost every way. Really enjoyed driving around in a tank shooting anything that moved.

Is right mate.

Been a real slow burner with PS4 but there's an absolute ton of good games on the way.

My mate is really looking forward to The Witches 3 but fantasy games aren't really my thing.

If I had one now I'd have BF4, AC Black Flag and I'd be looking forward to Drive Club and GTA 5. That'd be plenty to keep me occupied really.

Also the controllers are about 100x better than the PS3 controllers. That was one of the main reasons why I preferred the 360.

They do look boss indeed. I've only got a 360 myself but unfortunately I've not got a TV. Don't see the point in getting a next gen console unless I have a £300-£400 TV to do it justice, so there's almost £800!

The sea shanty songs on AC Black flag are hilarious. I've only played the first AC before that which was quite repetitive. I've never played Battlefield before but it's superior to COD in almost every way. Really enjoyed driving around in a tank shooting anything that moved.

Wish I had the money for one as well myself mate.

The shanties are boss aren't they!? There's one about coming home to Liverpool haha! I've always loved AC me, just something about it.

I love Battlefield but BF4 was, and still is to some extent really broken, they missed a huge chance with this game imo. Could list all the things still wrong with the game and I'd be here all night. Still, I have fun on it. Me and @AdamDex are a dream team when we're on.

Wish I had the money for one as well myself mate.

The shanties are boss aren't they!? There's one about coming home to Liverpool haha! I've always loved AC me, just something about it.

I love Battlefield but BF4 was, and still is to some extent really broken, they missed a huge chance with this game imo. Could list all the things still wrong with the game and I'd be here all night. Still, I have fun on it. Me and @AdamDex are a dream team when we're on.

I haven't heard that one but I'll play it again next time I'm at my mate's house. Yeah it's a bit glitchy at times is BF4. Typical EA really just rushing games out with no concern for the finished article. There's always a few things wrong with every FIFA release.

Yeah it's good fun. The range of vehicles is great. Hard to fly helicopters and planes though!

Yeah, I thought that was a bit weird, didn't really understand it as she was making out like Faith was real because she dropped her head off at the doorstep to get his attention. I guess we'll find out in season two. I just thought it was underwhelming in the whole catching of The Crooked Man. It all seemed a bit too easy and a bit rushed in the end if you get me? I did love absolutely ending Bloody Mary though. I also thought it was a bit easy to sway the crowd against him even though he was making loads of boss points. I don't reckon it's a bad thing if it was all an illusion, because like Nerissa said, they don't get noticed.

Faith was real, but died before the story begins. Narissa glamoured her, contrived an encounter with Bigby and made a bond, then used that to drop her head off at his doorstep and knock over the first domino, because exactly that; they didn't get noticed and so she had to take desperate measures. That was my understanding anyway.

I think it went pretty quickly I guess, but then the entire episode was about resolving the Crooked Man. They couldn't devote much more time to him really, as there were only five episodes. I suppose it's just because he wasn't the be all and end all of evil, just a businessman filling a void. The battle with Bloody Mary was ace. She was terrifying and seeing Bigby go all out was fun.

All in all I absolutely loved it. I'm a big fan of Telltale's other series but TWAU is far and away my favourite. The ambiance, characters and general idea of Sin City meets classic fables is right up my alley. I hope they make another season and hopefully soon.

I haven't heard that one but I'll play it again next time I'm at my mate's house. Yeah it's a bit glitchy at times is BF4. Typical EA really just rushing games out with no concern for the finished article. There's always a few things wrong with every FIFA release.

Yeah it's good fun. The range of vehicles is great. Hard to fly helicopters and planes though!
Here it is mate

EA nearly got took to the cleaners by lawyers for a faulty product lawsuit over BF4.

I'm quite the pilot I like to think on that game, maybe Dex will back me up. Just takes a bit of practice then once you get it you can proper smash the game!

Faith was real, but died before the story begins. Narissa glamoured her, contrived an encounter with Bigby and made a bond, then used that to drop her head off at his doorstep and knock over the first domino, because exactly that; they didn't get noticed and so she had to take desperate measures. That was my understanding anyway.

I think it went pretty quickly I guess, but then the entire episode was about resolving the Crooked Man. They couldn't devote much more time to him really, as there were only five episodes. I suppose it's just because he wasn't the be all and end all of evil, just a businessman filling a void. The battle with Bloody Mary was ace. She was terrifying and seeing Bigby go all out was fun.

All in all I absolutely loved it. I'm a big fan of Telltale's other series but TWAU is far and away my favourite. The ambiance, characters and general idea of Sin City meets classic fables is right up my alley. I hope they make another season and hopefully soon.

Ahhh, I see. I really hope we find out if they do a second series.

Yeah, I just felt like they took a bit more time setting it all up than settling it if you get me? I mean I can't knock it at all because I adored it, all of if just pulled me in. The fact they were fables as real people, the personalities of them, the atmosphere, everything!

That battle was probably my favourite part, he went full on Big Bad Wolf and that was what I was waiting for. She was a scary woman though was Bloody Mary! I hated her glamoured self though, the bad tit. The crunching under her feet kept making me wince ahaha.

Yeah deffo. Gunna get China rising too. Need to get back on air superiority

It's boss I reckon, Chainlink is sound but goes too fast. All the maps are infantry based which I love. Give me a shout when you get it and we'll smash Chainlink. The new assault rifle in it, the Bulldog and the Deagle 44 pistol are ridiculously good.

I haven't played China Rising at all.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back