Computer games.

Anyone playing Divinity: Original Sin? Brilliant game. I remember playing these old spiderweb software games when I was a kid that were these old D&D style RPG's with turn based combat. Took that formula and made this amazing game. I highly recommend anyone who likes RPGs to get it. I got it for £13 on sale on Steam. Bargain.

Have just started this. Wasn't a big fan of things like Baldur's Gate etc. but this looks good. I like turn based combat too cos I can never remember which buttons to press so it gives me a fighting chance. Good looking game too.

Have just started this. Wasn't a big fan of things like Baldur's Gate etc. but this looks good. I like turn based combat too cos I can never remember which buttons to press so it gives me a fighting chance. Good looking game too.

Yeah stick with it mate, it doesn't hold your hand and you have to figure stuff out on your own but once it clicks with you it's hard to stop.

Dying Light issues.

Went into Game to get a copy today, apparently there has been a problem at the manufacturers so the release date for the hard copy (disk) has been put back a month in the UK (it's available in the US), was told that digital copies are available to download from the PS store.

Got home, went to PS store and purchased the game but instead of coming up with the option to download it once I'd paid it says start, when I click start it says cannot find app do you want to go to the PS store Y or N, click yes and it just refreshes the same page, FUME.

I called up PS customer services, 25 minutes on hold, more fume, was told it was a known problem that they were trying to fix, was told to keep trying throughout the evening and hopefully it will be fixed if not call again tomorrow, "great another 25 minute wait to get through to you guys again tomorrow" I said, "sorry sir we're very busy taking calls about this issue at the moment" , "yer but it's always like that trying to call PS", " sorry sir there's nothingwe can do about that", " you could get more staff in to answer the calls couldn't you? 25 minutes on hold just says Sony wants your money but doesn't care about its customers", "sorry sir nothing I can do about that" , "how about feeding back to your line manager that customers arnt happy waiting 25 minutes for there call to be answered", " sir you get the chance to leave feedback at the end of the call", " ok I will, thanks for your help, I know it's not your fault etc", I hate giving call centre peeps grief I've worked in one but if you don't complain nothing improves.

If any body else was thinking about downloading it tonight I wouldnt bother or if you already have and are having the same issue don't waste your time calling PS, I'll post again when it's sorted.

*End of rant*

Dying Light issues.

Went into Game to get a copy today, apparently there has been a problem at the manufacturers so the release date for the hard copy (disk) has been put back a month in the UK (it's available in the US), was told that digital copies are available to download from the PS store.

Got home, went to PS store and purchased the game but instead of coming up with the option to download it once I'd paid it says start, when I click start it says cannot find app do you want to go to the PS store Y or N, click yes and it just refreshes the same page, FUME.

I called up PS customer services, 25 minutes on hold, more fume, was told it was a known problem that they were trying to fix, was told to keep trying throughout the evening and hopefully it will be fixed if not call again tomorrow, "great another 25 minute wait to get through to you guys again tomorrow" I said, "sorry sir we're very busy taking calls about this issue at the moment" , "yer but it's always like that trying to call PS", " sorry sir there's nothingwe can do about that", " you could get more staff in to answer the calls couldn't you? 25 minutes on hold just says Sony wants your money but doesn't care about its customers", "sorry sir nothing I can do about that" , "how about feeding back to your line manager that customers arnt happy waiting 25 minutes for there call to be answered", " sir you get the chance to leave feedback at the end of the call", " ok I will, thanks for your help, I know it's not your fault etc", I hate giving call centre peeps grief I've worked in one but i

If any body else was thinking about downloading it tonight I wouldnt bother or if you already have and are having the same issue don't waste your time calling PS, I'll post again when it's sorted.

*End of rant*

Please do, it's a cracking read

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back