Computer games.

Still slowly playing my way through Spec Ops: The Line.

I'm starting to see what all the fuss is about with the morale dilemmas. I blew up a small town of civilians with phosphorus and felt terrible for it.

I'm finding it actually fairly challenging too. I got stuck on a few levels and it infuriated me. I miss that from games these days, they're too easy.

Just realised I had Spec Ops: The Line in my Steam library for over a year. Downloaded, installed and now playing through (just 'saved' Gould)

Still slowly playing my way through Spec Ops: The Line.

I'm starting to see what all the fuss is about with the morale dilemmas. I blew up a small town of civilians with phosphorus and felt terrible for it.

I'm finding it actually fairly challenging too. I got stuck on a few levels and it infuriated me. I miss that from games these days, they're too easy.

Just wait until the ending mate! Amazing game.

Just realised I had Spec Ops: The Line in my Steam library for over a year. Downloaded, installed and now playing through (just 'saved' Gould)
Gould didn't make it with me :( I accidently saved some useless civilians instead.

Just wait until the ending mate! Amazing game.
I'm really enjoying it. I just wish I had the time to play it more often!

Been playing on my mate's PS4 recently in particularly GTA V.

It looks incredible and some of the little features they've added in area great.

BUT, they've taken away the 'bonnet view' camera angle when you're driving. I used to love doing online races as I was half decent at them but it's nigh on impossible to drive in a race with the 1st person view.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back