Computer games.

Most of it is comestic but battlefield want to charge you more for priority position in queues. Access to double xp events and in game missions.

Evolve mostly cosmetic??? Are we talking about the same game?

The one I am talking about is where they have released a limited game that is at best half completed. They want to charge you ridiculous money for it, then expect you to pay for the second half, which is essentially just as much as the first.

Evolve mostly cosmetic??? Are we talking about the same game?

The one I am talking about is where they have released a limited game that is at best half completed. They want to charge you ridiculous money for it, then expect you to pay for the second half, which is essentially just as much as the first.

Well the point is these games are taking the piss out of us now.

Just finished The Order 1886. Have to agree with what most people say in that it was very average in every aspect other than the graphics which are brilliant. Really frustrated by it as it had the potential to be very good. But far too many cutscenes, not enough variation in fire fights or general gameplay.

I've now got a PS4 which I'll setup at the weekend, gonna get FIFA his week at some point as well, you know what that means don't you? Late winning penalties again mate, you up for a beating?

Haha. Yes!!!

That game we played years ago was arguably the worst game of any form of football in history.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back