Computer games.

Started playing online seasons on Fifa. I thought I'd get my backside handed to me tbh, especially as I'd had a few. Got beat narrowly in my first game, then got battered 3-1. Never lost again til the end of the season though and my last game was against a Liverpool fan. Lukaku got a first half hat-trick and I leathered the lad. He was only probably a kid but he got the full force of the everton crowd songs for the whole match. Don't suppose it will be as easy in the next division but I enjoyed playing it this week.

Started playing online seasons on Fifa. I thought I'd get my backside handed to me tbh, especially as I'd had a few. Got beat narrowly in my first game, then got battered 3-1. Never lost again til the end of the season though and my last game was against a Liverpool fan. Lukaku got a first half hat-trick and I leathered the lad. He was only probably a kid but he got the full force of the everton crowd songs for the whole match. Don't suppose it will be as easy in the next division but I enjoyed playing it this week.

That's the only online fifa I do mate. It sets your games up in the fairest ways I think. Like against a similar team, and a similar division.

I got to Division 2 on FIFA14 but seem to be struggling this time and can't get past 5.

Lads, I've inherited a Wii (old one, but it's boss ffs, a mate of mine gave it to me cuz he's got a WiiU and hasn't touched it in forever) - what's some good games, other than the obvious ones, like Mario Kart, etc etc? Also has anyone played MadWorld on the Wii? The soundtrack to it is bosser than boss, but is the game any good?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back