Computer games.

That suits me!

Always liked the look of the Uncharted games but I've not had a Sony console since the PS2.

In a weird way it's come full circle. Uncharted was definitely influenced by Tomb Raider, and this Tomb Raider reboot has been heavily influenced by Uncharted.

It's a hard game to dislike though. Looks really good, takes a more modern approach with the character (i.e. more than just a pair of triangular breasts) and all the mechanics are solid. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Last edited:
Part of me doesnt really care for games anymore. I have far cry 4 sitting there played for abour 5 minutes only and i have no desire to pick it up.

I have been playing destiny a hell of a lot but even that now is at its arse end where there is only a select number of things i want to do on it and that is decreasing each week. If i do what i need to do in the first 2 nights then thats it for the week.

I need battlefront to be quality and fallout to exist to perhaps claw me back in

I got Farcry 4 as a Christmas present, must have played it twice for about half an hour.

Stunning graphics but I couldn't get into it at all, ended up selling it.

Can't wait for Star Wars: Battlefront, Uncharted 4 and a game called Until Dawn

I got Farcry 4 as a Christmas present, must have played it twice for about half an hour.

Stunning graphics but I couldn't get into it at all, ended up selling it.

Can't wait for Star Wars: Battlefront, Uncharted 4 and a game called Until Dawn

You shouldnt get your hopes up about Battlefront, the first version of it was a bad clone of a BF1942 mod and there have been a total of three decent Star Wars games (X-Wing, Tie Fighter and the first Knights of the Old Republic) ever, out of around 100 released.

You shouldnt get your hopes up about Battlefront, the first version of it was a bad clone of a BF1942 mod and there have been a total of three decent Star Wars games (X-Wing, Tie Fighter and the first Knights of the Old Republic) ever, out of around 100 released.

Not true - Super Star Wars for SNES was very good, all three of them actually.

Uhmm...Dark Forces??? How can you leave that iconic game out of the list?

Battlefront 2 was a good laugh!

*looks down Steam list

Republic Commando was good, just short, Empire at War was great and The Force Unleashed was worth a bash.

But yes, the majority of Star Wars games have been naff.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back