Computer games.

Uhmm...Dark Forces??? How can you leave that iconic game out of the list?

Battlefront 2 was a good laugh!

*looks down Steam list

Republic Commando was good, just short, Empire at War was great and The Force Unleashed was worth a bash.

But yes, the majority of Star Wars games have been naff.

Uhmm...Dark Forces??? How can you leave that iconic game out of the list?

Battlefront 2 was a good laugh!

*looks down Steam list

Republic Commando was good, just short, Empire at War was great and The Force Unleashed was worth a bash.

But yes, the majority of Star Wars games have been naff.

Dark Forces made me feel physically ill so I didnt play much of it. Noone would say that the other games you mentioned were among the best ever made, which one can say about KOTOR and Tie Fighter.

Dark Forces made me feel physically ill so I didnt play much of it. Noone would say that the other games you mentioned were among the best ever made, which one can say about KOTOR and Tie Fighter.

Damn, that sucks about Dark Forces. I played the hell out of that game.

Yes, X-Wing/Tie Fighter and KOTOR were superb games, on a completely different level to the others, but there were a couple of decent games out there, but yes, Star Wars games have been largely dross.

Lads, I've inherited a Wii (old one, but it's boss ffs, a mate of mine gave it to me cuz he's got a WiiU and hasn't touched it in forever) - what's some good games, other than the obvious ones, like Mario Kart, etc etc? Also has anyone played MadWorld on the Wii? The soundtrack to it is bosser than boss, but is the game any good?
Asking again ffs

I bought Dying Light and Evolve for the PS4 when they were released, really into Dying Light, getting stuck outside after dark scares the bejesus out out of me. I've only done the tutorial on Evolve so far, it looks quite fun but I've been too into Dying Light to play it much, It looks like it'll be fun to play as a co-op but a bit boring as a solo game.

I bought Dying Light and Evolve for the PS4 when they were released, really into Dying Light, getting stuck outside after dark scares the bejesus out out of me. I've only done the tutorial on Evolve so far, it looks quite fun but I've been too into Dying Light to play it much, It looks like it'll be fun to play as a co-op but a bit boring as a solo game.
Without having to read too many reviews , can I just arse about on Dying Light?

Just traded in Evolve for Dying Light.

DL is surprisingly good considering Techland's prior efforts. Night time is horrific! The parkour works well and the crafting systems are fun. Works great with mates too.

Evolve is doomed to die soon. Very little to do in the game, should not have been a full price release. Especially not with all the microtransactions.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back