Computer games.

Read a bit of it.

I wouldn't have a clue what Wii games are good though mate.

Zelda. Probably.
I've got a box (cd holder) of games like Zelda: OoT and stuff, but I'm not a fan of Zelda at all.

However, he was an awesome bro and found one of my favourite games on sale at a gameshop for like a quid and got it for me when he left me the Wii...

HEY HEY, CMON OVER 'N HAVE SOME FUN WITH CRAAAAAAZY TAXI

So the general consent is Dying Light is terrifying?

Swerve.

No, no. I hate horror games and I like this.

Basically at night it is utterly terrifying, but you don't really have to go out at night. You can just sleep.

In the day time it's loads of fun. Zombies are slow moving and pretty stupid, you just need to make sure they don't sneak up on you. But the more you play the more useful your character is. Early on you can unlock a move where you jump on a zombie's head and leap over them -- ridiculous as it is -- and that makes traversing the map a lot easier and also a lot more fun.

No, no. I hate horror games and I like this.

Basically at night it is utterly terrifying, but you don't really have to go out at night. You can just sleep.

In the day time it's loads of fun. Zombies are slow moving and pretty stupid, you just need to make sure they don't sneak up on you. But the more you play the more useful your character is. Early on you can unlock a move where you jump on a zombie's head and leap over them -- ridiculous as it is -- and that makes traversing the map a lot easier and also a lot more fun.
I think I'm gonna get it tomorrow.

I have a WiiU - for games it's head and shoulders above the PS4 and XB1 combined right now.

alan-partridge-shrug-o.gif

Battlefront 2 was pretty decent. KOTOR is awesome, you can get it on ipad.
Battlefront on the original Xbox was one of my favorite games on that console, loved it, doesn't sound like the new one due for release with the new film at the end of the year is going to follow that strategy based gameplay which is a downer.

Infact I looked at downloading it for PC but it has no online support anymore so didn't bother, that and Splinter cell were my first trips into Xbox live destroying mouthy yanks online, great days.

Without having to read too many reviews , can I just arse about on Dying Light?

I've just logged out been on it all evening, there's loads you can do, you get an overall storyline mission plus their are loads of other little missions you can do to get money or better weapons or you can just go off exploring or on a rampage. The zombies as RFUS says are pretty slow but in numbers they'll take you down, load noises attract them and make them go hyper and at night time it's a total mare, you pretty much just run, I think the storyline will take quite a while to complete, I've barely scratched the surface and I must have played 30 +hours now.

Im getting more choosy, age catching up. Turned my nose at most of the new games on ps4. I have dragon age, diablo 3, the last of us and cod plus little big planet. Might get another remastered game grand theft auto on ps4, keeping an eye out on bloodborne but i have a lot of RPG right now as I also have realms reborn.

Waiting for price drops on evolve and dying light.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back