Computer games.

Hello lads I can highly recommend the game "Lose Your Virginity" across all platforms.

Order it off amazon and they send you a breeze block by post. You then use that breeze block to drop it repeatedly on your console and games until they're utterly destroyed.

You press player 1 and go and get a bath, walk out of the house and get a haircut before levelling up by buying decent clobber.

The final stage is talking to girls and making them like you.

I've completed all levels lads. Great game.
lol
You seem to talk about people losing their virginity a LOT on here Chico. Feels a bit like you're projecting.

Something you need to talk about mate?

Hello lads I can highly recommend the game "Lose Your Virginity" across all platforms.

Order it off amazon and they send you a breeze block by post. You then use that breeze block to drop it repeatedly on your console and games until they're utterly destroyed.

You press player 1 and go and get a bath, walk out of the house and get a haircut before levelling up by buying decent clobber.

The final stage is talking to girls and making them like you.

I've completed all levels lads. Great game.

Just make sure you press the multi-player option at the start menu.

The single player campaign gave me carpal tunnel syndrome and self loathing.

What's the consensus on Battlefield Hardline?

Doesn't feel like a proper Battlefield game. I'm enjoying it don't get me wrong. Really fast paced compared to other BF titles, poor gun balance, new game modes are fun. Feels more like a filler game than a full release. The game will go under when Star Wars Battlefront comes out.

Doesn't feel like a proper Battlefield game. I'm enjoying it don't get me wrong. Really fast paced compared to other BF titles, poor gun balance, new game modes are fun. Feels more like a filler game than a full release. The game will go under when Star Wars Battlefront comes out.
If I've traditionally enjoyed COD more than BF (i know, i know), am I more likely to enjoy this one, compared to the usual Battlefields? I always found them kinda slow paced... A lot of running to actually get to the action

If I've traditionally enjoyed COD more than BF (i know, i know), am I more likely to enjoy this one, compared to the usual Battlefields? I always found them kinda slow paced... A lot of running to actually get to the action

More than likely yes, the time to kill is similar to COD, guns kill really quick now. The maps are a lot smaller for Battlefield maps, some are still large and can be scarce on certain game mode but Heist is usually always hectic. Hotwire is fun as it's just mad car chases and stuff blowing up everywhere.

More than likely yes, the time to kill is similar to COD, guns kill really quick now. The maps are a lot smaller for Battlefield maps, some are still large and can be scarce on certain game mode but Heist is usually always hectic. Hotwire is fun as it's just mad car chases and stuff blowing up everywhere.
Kinda tempted. Looks decent in the videos i've seen

Pes is like an arcade style football game, let down by fake player names and badges etc (that really irritates me though I know a lot of people won't mind).

Fifa is scripted to [Poor language removed], fast paced etc - Ultimate Team is the real fun there.

If any people here use Steam on PC and like Red Orchestra/Rising Storm and historical Battlefield games, check out Verdun.

Trench warfare set in WW1 with historically accurate weapons and maps. I've sank about 80 hours in already.

It's still in development but is fairly close to being finished.

Pes is like an arcade style football game, let down by fake player names and badges etc (that really irritates me though I know a lot of people won't mind).

Fifa is scripted to [Poor language removed], fast paced etc - Ultimate Team is the real fun there.

Ultimate Team is absolute last mate.

Ultimate Team is absolute last mate.
You don't like it?

I think it's literally the only fun thing about Fifa. I like things where you open packs etc, and with the introduction of the new 'price range' system. Everybody can build a good team without playing 1000000 hours.

Manager mode is a farce imo because every Everton player wants to leave no matter how well you do, including people like Alcaraz demanding more game time from the off (and it being impossible to sell them).

You don't like it?

I think it's literally the only fun thing about Fifa. I like things where you open packs etc, and with the introduction of the new 'price range' system. Everybody can build a good team without playing 1000000 hours.

Manager mode is a farce imo because every Everton player wants to leave no matter how well you do, including people like Alcaraz demanding more game time from the off (and it being impossible to sell them).

Nah just not for me mate. Gave it a go years back, gave up, then gave it another go during the World Cup one which was quite fun actually.

I don't fully understand the appeal of it to be honest. Just not for me I don't think.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back