Computer games.

Created by the same people. I find it to be pretty much nearly the same game, and DS isn't my cup of tea at all, so I don't really like it.

Gotta admit, however, that it's decent if you're a fan of that!

Dark Souls was great once you learned a bit about the game and/or playing with a friend. But it just required a bit too much commitment for it to keep my attention.

Lol @ scripting.

Anyway, tell me about Bloodborne mate.

Is it as 'hacky and slashy/button bashing' as the online videos suggest? Or is it actually good?

Ijjy you don't even play UT so stop being a bulb and laughing at scripting in it. It's a lot worse than other game modes for it. I'm good at FIFA and in division 1, I have no reason to blame the game when I lose, but even a lot of games I win I'll admit it's fecking rigged.

As for Bloodborne, it's the opposite of a button masher. So much about it is incredible, but I loathe some parts. I get that it's very difficult and I like a challenge, but the loading times and the pure hatred the game has for the player are off putting. Take Super Meat Boy for example -- that's a very difficult game that celebrates how much you'll die, but when you die you get thrown straight back in and get to have another go. In this you wait a minute for the game to re load and you lose all the points you accumulated. Not to mention the sparsity of lamps (which you use to go back to the safe point).

However the combat is good, the atmosphere is amazing and it's genuinely scary too. Clearly a great game but perhaps unnecessarily mean to the player. I hate it when games have no respect for my time, and this game is guilty of that.

Ijjy you don't even play UT so stop being a bulb and laughing at scripting in it. It's a lot worse than other game modes for it. I'm good at FIFA and in division 1, I have no reason to blame the game when I lose, but even a lot of games I win I'll admit it

Holy moly mate, how many controllers have you laced against the wall over the years??

I've been playing Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor all day. A mix between batman arkham asylum and assassins creed, really enjoying it so far.

I've been playing Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor all day. A mix between batman arkham asylum and assassins creed, really enjoying it so far.

Brilliant game, sadly ends really weakly. One of the few games I've ever played that gets progressively easier

Ijjy you don't even play UT so stop being a bulb and laughing at scripting in it. It's a lot worse than other game modes for it. I'm good at FIFA and in division 1, I have no reason to blame the game when I lose, but even a lot of games I win I'll admit it's fecking rigged.

As for Bloodborne, it's the opposite of a button masher. So much about it is incredible, but I loathe some parts. I get that it's very difficult and I like a challenge, but the loading times and the pure hatred the game has for the player are off putting. Take Super Meat Boy for example -- that's a very difficult game that celebrates how much you'll die, but when you die you get thrown straight back in and get to have another go. In this you wait a minute for the game to re load and you lose all the points you accumulated. Not to mention the sparsity of lamps (which you use to go back to the safe point).

However the combat is good, the atmosphere is amazing and it's genuinely scary too. Clearly a great game but perhaps unnecessarily mean to the player. I hate it when games have no respect for my time, and this game is guilty of that.

Big LOLs.

I was playing it before but I get battered when I try to move up a difficulty level.

I can barely go above professional against the AI. Just can't get the ball from them. Every team I play offline is some kind of Roberto Martinez dream team that passes me to death

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back