Computer games.

Anyone played DayZ?

Worth getting?

Depends.

If you like being part of an alpha and putting up with bugs and crashing as well as lag and hopelessly unoptimised builds, then yes

If you enjoy hardcore survival PvP where the zombies offer little threat and you're more likely to die to a hacker or a flight of stairs, then yes.

If you like to create your own stories rather than be spoonfed scripted events then yes.
Otherwise I wouldn't recommend it.

Personally I love it.

Depends.

If you like being part of an alpha and putting up with bugs and crashing as well as lag and hopelessly unoptimised builds, then yes

If you enjoy hardcore survival PvP where the zombies offer little threat and you're more likely to die to a flight of stairs, then yes.

If you like to create your own stories rather than be spoonfed scripted events then yes.

Personally I love it.
How I imagine I would do during a zombie apocalypse.

Some decent deals on xbox one this week. Diablo and dragon age £30. And all the lego game are 60-75% off. Picked up the lego movie for a tenner for my 5 year old, really good game for a kids game IMO. Also lego marvel is like £7 which is a good price

He's the best one for the first 2-3 gym leaders FFS

You should try playing Yellow and having to beat Brock with a low leveled Pikachu and some Rattata's

Nightmare

250px-056Mankey.png

Funnily enough, during one of the tortorus days when I was beating a shed load of Nidorans with my Pikachu, in a desperate attempt to get him to learn quick attack and actually pose a threat to Onyx, I spied upon a wild Mankey

I ended up killing it in one hit, with my now leveled up Pikachu. Really wanted to catch it as well. Thanks for bringing back bad memories mate FFS

Anyone played DayZ?

Worth getting?
Depends.

If you enjoy hardcore survival PvP where the zombies offer little threat and you're more likely to die to a hacker or a flight of stairs, then yes.

Personally I love it.

Consider Rust as well (think it is a bit cheaper than DayZ). Created by Garry Newman (he of Garry's Mod fame) out of frustration with DayZ, it is very similar in many ways, but they update frequently and they listen to the community for the suggestions on how the game should progress.

It is also very 'alpha' so like @heatmeiser said, if you are prepared to put up with the bugs, it is well worth the investment. I have over 100 hours in it, (and I still come back and play regularly) and for the $10 I paid (in a sale), that is a great return on investment!!!

Funnily enough, during one of the tortorus days when I was beating a shed load of Nidorans with my Pikachu, in a desperate attempt to get him to learn quick attack and actually pose a threat to Onyx, I spied upon a wild Mankey

I ended up killing it in one hit, with my now leveled up Pikachu. Really wanted to catch it as well. Thanks for bringing back bad memories mate FFS
this is why you catch shitty pidgeys to help catch other low levels, mankey is a beast in the 1st gym

Great Game, what platform you on?

PC. I'm old school.

My kids tried to get me to play a game on their Xbox and I could for the life of me get a grip on working the controller. "Which is button X? Which is the right trigger?" My kids lost patience quickly and asked me to find something else to do.

Give me a keyboard and a mouse though.....

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back