Computer games.

PC. I'm old school.

My kids tried to get me to play a game on their Xbox and I could for the life of me get a grip on working the controller. "Which is button X? Which is the right trigger?" My kids lost patience quickly and asked me to find something else to do.

Give me a keyboard and a mouse though.....
When I've got the money i'll be buying myself a desktop, I'm partial to PC gaming but my laptop isn't powerful enough

Brilliant game, sadly ends really weakly. One of the few games I've ever played that gets progressively easier
Just "finished", loads of side quests not done, and I get what you mean; that final boss was a hell of a let down.

Onto Cities Skylines now.

Just "finished", loads of side quests not done, and I get what you mean; that final boss was a hell of a let down.

Onto Cities Skylines now.
I "got" that game. I can't work out how the leccy works. I built a dam and put power lines to my zones but nothing. Turned it off shortly after.

Anyone played DayZ?

Worth getting?

Just look at the reviews on Steam. Unless they've changed recently people are not happy with the devs and the lack of updates.

If you're into that kind of game, 7 Days to Die is a good shout. It receives updates very regularly.

Just look at the reviews on Steam. Unless they've changed recently people are not happy with the devs and the lack of updates.

If you're into that kind of game, 7 Days to Die is a good shout. It receives updates very regularly.
A superb survival game, just you versus the environment (and bloody wolves).......The Long Dark. It also receives regular updates and it is t the PvP fest the others have become. Just you, yourself and the wilds of Canada. Oh, no zombies either.

When I've got the money i'll be buying myself a desktop, I'm partial to PC gaming but my laptop isn't powerful enough

That's the one drawback on laptops. You gotta upgrade them every three years plus due to graphics advances in the new games. Worth it in my opinion though.

Anyone else playing Bloodborne? It's my first "souls" game (always wanted to play the earlier ones, never got round to buying one).

Love it so far, and have only become frustrated at dying once or twice as generally if I do die it's from a mistake I've made that I learnt from, or by testing the mechanics of differing enemies.

I've been taking my time to learn as much as possible as I've been plying, and I've only just defeated the second boss as I've only been playing since Tuesday.

The graphics are great and the combat is really fluent. Telly looking forward to getting through this.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back