Computer games.

I still haven't got Vex. Want Fatebringer, Song of Ir Yut and Blackhammer as well.

Have all of them bar the song. Need that hunger suros and hawkmoon.

to be honest im not arsed about the crota weapons i dont have because beating him on hard with a competent team is a rare thing in my experience. I mean hell i hosted a normal raid for the first time last night, had to kick one person for pissing about rather than trying to help, and then none of them were bringing the sword bearer down for me to grab the sword so it went nowhere!

been collecting armour from xur for the hell of it as well each week. Cant seem to spend my coins quick enough.

Got SR: IV from Boomerang the other day. The opening hour was great, I really enjoyed it. I think I played number 2 years ago for a bit but just never really got into it but this one looks decent
admittedly i enjoyed it more than GTA 5, same as 3.

i think it wasnt the story or anything but just the stupid fun, like they purposely went out their way to make it fun and silly to play.

I think it will happen properly one day. Should do anyway.

Remember that Bully game they did? That was ace.
Absolutely loved Bully. In the end I completed 6 times so I defo got my moneys worth.

I really wish that the new consoles were compatible with older generation games. I'd probably play the likes of Bully and Star Wars Battlefront more than I play anything now.

Absolutely loved Bully. In the end I completed 6 times so I defo got my moneys worth.

I really wish that the new consoles were compatible with older generation games. I'd probably play the likes of Bully and Star Wars Battlefront more than I play anything now.

They re-released Bully on PS3 a while back and I got it then. So boss. Like mental Harry Potter skating around Hogwarts.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back