Computer games.

If the new GTA is set in London, as has been hinted at, it could be brilliant. Haven't really enjoyed one since vice city really, they take themselves too seriously nowadays for me

Where did you hear that mate?

GTA:London was utterly ace years ago. Probably hasn't aged well those top down ones, but a new version set in the 60's again could be incredible.

Who didn't love bombing around in the Jug Swinger.

JugSwinger-GTAL.png

Am I the only one playing Bloodborne??

Ace game. Makes me crap my kecks, though.

I've just defeated Vicar Amelia after a couple of nights trying but being too under powered. It's a brilliant game, the feeling of beating sections that have troubled you is great. Finally completing the first Main Street and the ogre was so satisfying. One of my highlights was the first time I managed to kill two ogres in the same fight with a single visceral attack each after having been battered by them repeatedly.

Graphics, atmosphere and lore is all fantastic too.

I haven't done any co-op yet, but I've done a few chalice dungeons and I can see them being fun and also getting extremely difficult later on.

Really, really, really looking forward to The Witcher.

Sceptical myself as #2 was absolute gash.
Hopefully this will be an improvement.

On another note, I've broken the PS2 out of retirement to have another playthrough of 'Shadow of the Colossus'

Very easily one of the greatest games ever made...

Has there ever been a HD remake of this? If not, why the [Poor language removed] not! ;)

Just killed a load of American kids on GTA about 50 times.

Seriously, they were about 10. They called me "The bad guy".

I swear i heard one of them cry as I plowed through a fence and ran him over.

Tonight was a good night.

I was playing the other week and some lads from London were sorting a fight between themselves outside a Tesco in Hackney.

I was playing the other week and some lads from London were sorting a fight between themselves outside a Tesco in Hackney.
I was sat in a heist lobby when things heated up over everyone's cut. Literally just abusing each other. It went quiet so I said we deserved a little more. It all started again and I sat back with my popcorn.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back