Computer games.

Hmm, either you are confused, haven't played the game or have some very strange tastes. Witcher 2 was awesome, and iirc universally praised for how great it is.

Seconded there. Witcher 2 was sublime...and absolutely huge. The Wild Hunt might actually take over people's lives...

I've just defeated Vicar Amelia after a couple of nights trying but being too under powered. It's a brilliant game, the feeling of beating sections that have troubled you is great. Finally completing the first Main Street and the ogre was so satisfying. One of my highlights was the first time I managed to kill two ogres in the same fight with a single visceral attack each after having been battered by them repeatedly.

Graphics, atmosphere and lore is all fantastic too.

I haven't done any co-op yet, but I've done a few chalice dungeons and I can see them being fun and also getting extremely difficult later on.

Co-op is awkward to initiate but works a treat. Me and my mate co-op most of the bosses when we're too gash/impatient to solo them.

Hmm, either you are confused, haven't played the game or have some very strange tastes. Witcher 2 was awesome, and iirc universally praised for how great it is.

I can understand why some people didn't like it. It had a lot of elements where it did good things but didn't play them out enough, so a lot of the game felt half-baked. The points he makes are somewhat valid too - the story was OK, nothing special, the combat was a bit cookie-cutter. The only thing I disagree with is the difficulty, which was perfectly fine for what it was.

It was a 8/10 game for me, but I do feel people go overboard in praise for it.

As an aside, Pillars of Eternity is very, very good - well worth picking up for around a tenner at the moment. Another solid 8/10 RPG that is almost as good as Baldur's Gate.

I can understand why some people didn't like it. It had a lot of elements where it did good things but didn't play them out enough, so a lot of the game felt half-baked. The points he makes are somewhat valid too - the story was OK, nothing special, the combat was a bit cookie-cutter. The only thing I disagree with is the difficulty, which was perfectly fine for what it was.

It was a 8/10 game for me, but I do feel people go overboard in praise for it.

As an aside, Pillars of Eternity is very, very good - well worth picking up for around a tenner at the moment. Another solid 8/10 RPG that is almost as good as Baldur's Gate.
Where? $45 got me here...

Even though monopoly and risk are both basically broken for online play I'm still tempted to buy trivial pursuit live while it's on offer. Must be mad. That would be £30 odd for 3 unfinished games. No wonder they release them like that when you have idiots like me willing to throw my cash at them. Disappointed in myself

Started playing Reign of Kings, decent game, me and mates got a good little house together and I kinda abused some lids, got legged and they found our house and took everything.

SAKE

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back