Computer games.

RE: WatchDogs & GTA, to a a lesser extent. I tend to begin a few games, then GET BORED AND END UP STEALING CARS AND KILLING PEOPLE OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

RE: WatchDogs & GTA, to a a lesser extent. I tend to begin a few games, then GET BORED AND END UP STEALING CARS AND KILLING PEOPLE OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

Isn't that the idea?? :o Picked up Watch Dogs for about £5 couple months ago off G2A. Haven't got round to starting it yet, but I have to say I couldn't give two hoots about the story, if the game is fun enough to keep me playing then that's good enough for me.

So GTA5 on PC is kinda mind blowing, amazing graphics and the performance is brilliant as well. No launch issues and online is working flawlessly.

The amount of effort they have put in is instantly noticeable, the textures, lighting and sheer volume of graphical options is very impressive.

Check out the grass density !!

76aMRoZ.jpg

D51FHNH.jpg

Have any PC gamers here got/played any of the Castaway/Underwater based Survival games that seem to be popping up quite a bit at the moment? Stranded Deep, Subnautica, Salt, or Farsky? Stranded Deep and Subnautica in particular look really good, but are only in Early Access, and Salt has a more 'lo-fi' look, but still pretty cool styling. Been watching a few youtube vids and can't decide which looks best...

GeForce Nvidia automatically optimsed GTAV for me this morning...is it worth tweaking?

I never use the automatic nvidia optimisation settings in geforce experience as they are always ultra conservative. There is so many settings to fiddle with it its going to take a long time to strike the perfect balance between fps and visuals.

At the moment I'm running it at pretty much max and getting 80-100fps with sli 980 config.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back