Computer games.

Its basically like Hizi and Dayz, but set in the oldun days, its alright yano, now ive avoided those kind of games, cos Zzzzzzz, but my mates been playing this and it seemed fun, so got it last night, had a laugh man, its funny as.
It costs money lad.

Might pirate it or get it if it's on sale, but not got anyone to play it with as well, plus CSGO and work are consuming my life right now.

I thought Watchdogs was quite good, least it was a little bit different. Far Cry 4 is a complete waste of money judging by the first couple of hours.

It is basically FC3 with mountains in it.

I liked the honey badgers though

I find it weird that it's been praised for not bothering with a story because FC3's wasn't very good. Surely try to improve it instead? I don't see the point of playing a single player game that doesn't give you any real motivation to play it bar 'fun'.

I find it weird that it's been praised for not bothering with a story because FC3's wasn't very good. Surely try to improve it instead? I don't see the point of playing a single player game that doesn't give you any real motivation to play it bar 'fun'.

It looks great but I lost patience with it after a while. CBA paying £25 fr the online pass - did you get it?

On Watch Dogs did you not just find you were doing missions without really giving two hoots why?

Not really, I only did the story missions and they all made some kind of sense. The only ridiculous ones were when you join forces with the redneck guy and have to defend his scrapheap for no reason.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back