Computer games.

Every time I feel down, I come here to read Mick's Eminem thread from start to finish and it makes me feel just great. I urge others to do the same

I've just had a couple of likes from that thread so just gave it another go, fair to say my chest hurts from laughing. Mick was ace.

Fap fap fap

11161348_1580844128823169_1045480406810294695_n.jpg

Yeah, I watched all the fatalities on youtube ... wasn't really impressed with them.

Might pick it up when it becomes a bit cheaper.

Is there a lot of DLC in it? I'm absolutely sick of downloadable content in games.

There's more DLC and microtransactions in that game than pretty much any other. Including a pay to fatality system where you buy credits to perform "easy" fatalities.

Alright Tubey mate you'll be telling us Santa isn't real next.

Sorry mate, just detest modern gaming in general - for every good game like Bloodbourne there's a few hundred terrible ones DLC'd to the eyeballs - usually made by EA, but pretty much every AAA studio is at fault - AC: Unity was grim, Evolve was atrocious, and so on.

EA's recent track record is mediocre at best - Sim City, Sims 4, Battlefield: Hardline, Titanfall. Hope it proves me wrong as I'd love a fantastic Star Wars game, but I'm expecting, at the very best, an average bare bones game tailored to DLC.

I can guarantee you right now it's going to be awful. It's EA - expect Battlefield: Hardline, but with stormtroopers, along with a few thousand microtransactions and "deluxe editions".

Sadly, I think you're right.

Can't see it being anything other than Battlefield with a Star Wars Texture mod.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back