Confidence in the board

Are you confident in the current board

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
JQNHAVj.gif

..it’s a bit of a pointed question given the Board is made up of various individuals. I suppose as a collective I would have to say no. I get the impression they are pulling in different directions and at that level they need to be on the same page.

Last edited:

I gave the board 0 out of 10 in that recent survey the club sent us. So I certainly don't think this lot are doing a top job.

I've wanted Kenwright gone since 2004 and here he is 14 years down the line still hanging around.

Least of our worries now, since Moshiri came we have gone from Koeman to Fat Sam and one of the worst squads for a long time with no big high value player

I was split on the board when it was Kenwright, now its Moshiri I have zero confidence

They have done nothing yet to raise my confidence levels in them. In fact, they continue to do everything they can to lessen my trust in them. This summer of vital decisions will either make or break them, imho. Their only saving grace will be the new stadium, but only when it is actually completed for real and we are playing our first competitive game in it.

..it’s a bit of a pointed question given the Board is made up of various individuals. I suppose as a collective I would have to say no. I get the impression they are pulling in different directions and at that level they need to be on the same page.

I think its true that most boards of directors are made up of different elements.....disagreements on boards at the highest echelons of business are usual,rather than occasional. Otherwise why bother with a board, just have a dictator as owner. Its usually the diamatism of the chairman/owner...or in Evertons case the leading shareholder/quasi owner that gets stuff done.

Moshiri somewhat worries me.

I dont doubt he wants to succeed and I think he will put the cash in etc.

Some of his decisions and some of the PR faux pas' have been shocking though. The Jim White stuff is just weird and all very un-Everton.

Moshiri is an imbecile,an imbecile with money,but none the less an imbecile

I thought the 'i' word was not permitted because it is offensive to a number of unfortunate people that need sympathy and understanding. There are plenty of other words in the English language you can use to get your point across, just as easily.

I wouldn't say i'm confident in the board, more like hopeful they are going to get it right this summer after a few faces get binned at the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.