Confidence in the board

Are you confident in the current board

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as Elstone, Woods and Kenwright are on the board I'll never have confidence.

Can throw in Keith Harris as well... what's he doing exactly?

Agreed. I think once Moshiri gets a majority of the shares, we'll see a drastic change. It's been my belief all along that Kenwright and Woods have acted as obstacles more than anything else. There have been a few instances where they seem to want to go in a different direction than Moshiri on certain things.

No , too many misguided decisions Koeman , Walsh being two major errs of judgement , there seems to be uncertainty of who exactly is in charge , Moshiri needs to take charge and find quality decision makers on the footballing side

Completely confident? No

More confident than when Bill was running the show? Yes.

Bill was only ever one bad call from seeing the club right in the deep stuff, as he had no financial ability to bail it out, even in the short term. Moshiri as least has the luxury of that. He needs a highly experienced football CEO to come in for Elstone.

Yeah but he made his money away from sport, this is a different world and im not sure he understands whats going on

As far as Mosh is concerned that surely means that the position of DoF is the most crucial to him.
God help us if Walsh is still here in the summer.....I am stockpiling the bleach as we speak.

Bin off Kenwright and Elstone and we have all the appetite to go on to greater things. Both have led us to embarrassment, commercially and professionally.

Not sure how you can still think this when we have gone backwards over the last two years after Kenwright sold shares to Moshiri

I thought the 'i' word was not permitted because it is offensive to a number of unfortunate people that need sympathy and understanding. There are plenty of other words in the English language you can use to get your point across, just as easily.

I propose the permanent replacement of the ‘i’ word with the word cockwomble.

Completely confident? No

More confident than when Bill was running the show? Yes.

Bill was only ever one bad call from seeing the club right in the deep stuff, as he had no financial ability to bail it out, even in the short term. Moshiri as least has the luxury of that. He needs a highly experienced football CEO to come in for Elstone.
And yet here we are - in the gutter.

Even this recent survey issue has just another ring of incompetence to it. More worrying, a failure of control and a basic inability to grasp the nuances and do things thoughtfully and tactfully, in a world where social media picks up on everything instantaneously. We emerged looking stupid, again, not for this first time this season.

I still think Moshiri's intentions are genuine but the execution is slapstick, and becoming increasingly like something from Monty Python in the degree of farce.

He just hasn't got the basics right and this year in particular, one brick in the wall has dropped loose after another. If he can't get a grip this summer and there is little to suggest he can or will, then I fear for us next season. The case against him is becoming rather compelling sadly, based on the evidence. It's still "all jam tomorrow" and that represents regression and failure for two years of effort, albeit genuine.

Status
Not open for further replies.