Confirmed: Martinez New Everton Manager - All Reaction Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do me a favour please guys, because I'm still really underwhelmed by him. Convince me he's a good manager for us right now.

That's just it mate, we won't know for a while and it won't be fair to make an assessment until Christmas unless there are extreme circumstances.

He may not be the exciting appointment many of us wanted, myself included, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as he seems sound, doesn't whine in the press and I've seen Wigan (a rubbish team) play some good football over the last few years.

Underwhelmed but still optimistic.

Can't get excited about the appointment, if anything I am gutted. Now we'll be linked with players from the Wigan squad....Nice one!? They've just gone down.

I'm made up with this appointment, he was the only really suitable candidate and will be able to work wonders with the squad. What a fantastic day this is in the history of our great football club.

From now on, he has my 100% support, until Decenmber when he gets sacked cause we've conceded 5 times more goals than we've scored with his attacking brand of football.

In all seriousness, if he gets Jele slotting like a boss, boss slotter again, I'll be happy.

Relieved its official and there won't be a surprise 'Stubbs Announcement'. Welcome Roberto!!

Team vitor . Only joking martinez although not my first choice is the most suitable of the canditates . He is the least risky lets just get behind him

Takes over from 1st July. Either he does a moyes and starts tomorrow on the sly, or Bill has him on hold for 25 days saving some wages and limiting his chances of asking for transfer funds....not my preferred choice, but as Everton manager he gets my support and some patience and tolerance, he could help by dissing the sh1te in the press conference, small time or not it'll be on the telly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back