Confirmed: Martinez New Everton Manager - All Reaction Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is actually hilarious: If you want to click on "Profile: Roberto Martinez" on the OS, you get a player facepalming.

Says it all really ;-)

I'm quite pleased. His wigan team on their day could outplay anyone/most, with a bit more consistency and strength at the back who knows?
He looks sound, he swerved the ****e. With a more stable defence and a better quality side I can't see him doing too bad at all.

Welcome Roberto, don't let us down

DM finished 17th one place above the relegation places with dire football - he moved us on - keep the faith!
Not four times though mate!

I may as well try and keep a lid on it, but my stance right now is he wasn't the best fella for the job and his league record/form is crap, and that is concerning.

I may as well try and keep a lid on it, but my stance right now is he wasn't the best fella for the job and his league record/form is crap, and that is concerning.

I am concerned with that too but we have to wait and see if he is any good now. He has just been appointed.

Yes but he was then given money to spend Martinez worked on a lower budget - trust me with our transfer kitty BK has got the best available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back