Confirmed: Martinez New Everton Manager - All Reaction Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Roberto!if he dosnt interfere with our defence we will do ok,think will get few percent more out of forwards.

I'm very uninspired by this appointment if I'm honest. I think the signings he makes, if any this summer, will be a good indication of how things will go for us under him.

I will support him but I am not happy.

Any manager who puts a trophy before league survival is a dangerous one in my opinion.

He's won more than Moyes as people say but at what cost.

I'm very uninspired by this appointment if I'm honest. I think the signings he makes, if any this summer, will be a good indication of how things will go for us under him.

We should try our utmost to not resemble that shower of bastards across the park though, we must stand by him. I was very against the appointment at the start, but it's growing on me. He never had the money at Wigan nor the players or ambition. Things will change. Everyone must get their break somewhere. He's proved he deserves his.

I will support him but I am not happy.

Any manager who puts a trophy before league survival is a dangerous one in my opinion.

He's won more than Moyes as people say but at what cost.
Wigan was bound to get relegated sooner or later. Atleast he has shown he is capable of winning a trophy.....Something Moyes never done

Welcome, Bobby.
Some people maybe downhearted by the appointment, but i'm certainly not.
The man has got a point to prove to all his doubters so i believe he will deliver and he WILL be a success at Everton Football Club.

I won't have the chance to watch sky sports news today so does anyone think it'll be uploaded to the Everton website or YouTube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back