Confirmed: Martinez New Everton Manager - All Reaction Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are wasting your time here mate, they won't listen. Just sit back and see if Martinez is up for the job. If not, we can come back and moan (and of course I fear he may sign some crap players this summer).

Moan if he does badly ffs

Dont moan becasue you THINK he will be crap

I don't want Kone ffs, I am not basing a player on 1 season in the premiership like Jelavic & Cisse (Newcastle).

I think Wigan is a perfect fit for Kone where he can use his pace on the counter, iv watched him quite a fair bit and he is not that clinical at all. People see someone who has scored a few goals in a Wigan team and automatically think he is good.

I feel we should give him a chance.

He very well may produce the attractive football we want, and with a better defence we may press on. Give the bloke a chance. Who honestly was happy with Moyes 11 years ago?

The difference with 11 years is that they could have wheeled out Megson and we would have taken him as anyone would have been better than Walter Smith.

I will give him a chance as there is nothing can be done now and I so want to be proved wrong.

[video=youtube;3YGSYhSEsCE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YGSYhSEsCE[/video]

He has my approval...

I am happy enough with this appointment. Anyone would of been a gamble considering the lack of funds we have available. The lack of funds prevented us being able to attract any so called big names. He will have my 100% backing and we should give him time like we did with Moyes. No doubt if we lose our first game half of the supporters will crucify him yet Moyes was the untouchable.

How do you work that one out?
Bruce & Jewell had better records with Wigan than Martinez did. That Wigan squad has always had enough quality as a team to stay in the Prem since they first came up, but they just always flattered to deceive under Martinez and just couldn't kick them on now matter how many times they only just beat the drop. Indicates a pretty sizable flaw with the management that, being honest.

It's along the same lines why I think Pardew is a bit crap, struggles to build on what he already has. Compare those two to Moyes.

Last edited:
I don't want Kone ffs, I am not basing a player on 1 season in the premiership like Jelavic & Cisse (Newcastle).

I think Wigan is a perfect fit for Kone where he can use his pace on the counter, iv watched him quite a fair bit and he is not that clinical at all. People see someone who has scored a few goals in a Wigan team and automatically think he is good.

Macca will be good for us though if he jumpos ship with Roberto.

For everybody fuming about the appointment of Martinez. Remember this one single fact.

When Roberto has finished his full contract of four years, and he maybe moves on to pastures new, leaving an unknown future for Everton Football Club, be it for better or for worse...................... Newcastle will still have 3 years left of Pardew.

Can everyone just remember we have considerably better players than Wigan? They won't become crap just because we have their manager. Use your loaf chaps.

No Wigan players thanks.

The rest is over to you.

HALA EVERTON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back