Confirmed: Martinez New Everton Manager - All Reaction Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
For everybody fuming about the appointment of Martinez. Remember this one single fact.

When Roberto has finished his full contract of four years, and he maybe moves on to pastures new, leaving an unknown future for Everton Football Club, be it for better or for worse...................... Newcastle will still have 3 years left of Pardew.

Now that's funny!

BMAN5bZCYAAdifP.jpg:large

Can everyone just remember we have considerably better players than Wigan? They won't become crap just because we have their manager. Use your loaf chaps.

No Wigan players thanks.

The rest is over to you.

HALA EVERTON

Exactly!

Also, everyone seems convinced next season's XI will consist of all Wigan players, I highly doubt he will sign more than one, if any, Wigan players for Everton. Martinez will know the difference in quality when steps out onto the training ground with our team. Hope Bill backs him in the market.

I i think we should get this alcaraz . Hes not the best but hes free and that lets johnny go to who ever the **** wants him . He would never be 1st choice but could come in for distin when needed . Duffy then can go on loan for half a season or something maybe bobby will send him to wigan which wouldnt be that bad . We do have stones who can play centre back but its whether he uses him there . If we could get 3 million for heitinga then thats a good deal as he was on big wages

On balance it could be a decent appointment. We were very predictable under Moyes. Results are the most important thing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back