Confirmed Signing Conor Coady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acknowledge me

Yes my Tribal Chief.

That’s the funny thing, he came through their academy and played once for them. Shock horror. What does it matter for a professional grown man? Do people really think that he’s gonna start scoring own goals for us or something because he prefers one club over a club that’ll pay him tens of thousands of pounds a week?

Also is it not well established that Gordon was a Liverpool fan, same with Carragher being an Everton fan. I’m fairly sure once you get to the top level of professional you don’t exactly let a bias like that get in the way of your own career.
I didn't realise Gordon was a red.
Darren Bent is a Gooner but played for Tottenham.

If we could sell Mina or Keane for £10mil+ and bring in Coady on loan that would be brilliant business.

Is it definitely a loan move thats being talked about, surprised it wouldnt be a permanent.

I didn't realise Gordon was a red.
Darren Bent is a Gooner but played for Tottenham.
First ive heard, always heard he was a blue, but was released by Liverpool when he was like 10 or something, but that means nothing. A lot of kids play for the 1st team that picks them up because its basically the only chance many people have to become a millionaire by the time you are 20. Same thing was aimed at Barkley because he accepted a schoolboy award from Benitez.

Status
Not open for further replies.