Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Coventry City v Everton, Tues 30th July, 7.45pm

Pre-Season or not, we were plain and simple awful. Couldn't make out a team plan or tactic. Watched Dyche chatting away on the touchline looking like the Mitchell Triplets but nothing came of it.

Positives Ndiaye looks class, Iroguebnam looked very comfortable. Dixon, super quick and determined. Harrison industrious, looks to play on front foot but no end product.

If the roof at BMD produces anything like that noise, it will bounce, massively.

Short drive home.

Negatives

Mocked by Coventry Team and Fans in what may be their biggest profile visitors, this season!

DCL looks NEA

Too many to mention!

ITS PRE -Season but we have had some poor ones, so it doesn't bode well.

UTFT

I agree with you, but it does matter how we play and really in three games so far nobody seems to know the plan .
I think Dyche has already confirmed that there is no plan. It's about getting minutes In the legs and not tactics.
I expect that tactics will be introduced in the upcoming friendly games.

It is like some players know more than us about them leaving ,others were just terrible ,looked finished or had their heads up their rear ends .The shining light was Tim he looked a real find as he did the last game .we are not going to play that formation again or at least in the league but the lack of interest they showed is worrying ,one instance Dwight lost the ball on the edge of their box and just turn to walk away with his head dropped ,no effort whatsoever to retrieve the situation .He was not the only one and I don't hve enough time to mention them all.

I think Dyche has already confirmed that there is no plan. It's about getting minutes In the legs and not tactics.
The season starts in just over 2 weeks, that’s too late. His Gaffer day is just a smokescreen for his lack of ability to devise tactical strategy. Dinosaur.

Id say thats ridiculous if true.

I just cant believe that.

It is preseason, but come on we shouldnt be getting done 3 nowt at Cov no matter how you dress it up.

Im sure itll (hopefully) be a different story come season start....

An all round piss poor performance - to call it half-hearted would be generous. I really didn't see any positives apart from Iroegbunam. I do wonder if they are physically knackered from the training regime, but they could at least show some willing and basic ability on the ball.

Just getting all our defeats out the way

Everyone knows worse your pre season bettet your season

For context city havent won a game yet, chelsea been getting tonked

It honestly has no baring on season

Do agree though whilst it can sometimes be “ effective” the football even with slightly better players will be exactly the same

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back