Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Coventry City v Everton, Tues 30th July, 7.45pm

Dry pòr defensively the full backs no pace no overlapping - we look worset than last year DCL must want to stay as his performance is half paced & a young kid would shoot harder he is knocking b millions off our asking price ....

Agreed. McNeil and Ndaiye haven't had the ball. We seem incapable of passing to our creative players.
Yeah, is because those responsible passing to them are Virginia, Holgate, Young, Keane, Coleman. The only one behind them with any capability of starting in a normal squad is Garner, and Tim only if he plays so well in preseason he makes claim to a spot.

Don't understand why Dyche won't buy full backs. It's shocking. It's will get the fans on his back if he continues playing these 2 from the start
Probably because our biggest problem last year was creating and converting chances, not defending. I agree we definitely need both a left back and a right back but we had to prioritise creativity

Yeh ACL. It's a mad injury. Sometimes it's obvious, other times it just pops without them really knowing.

Done both mine, second time was bloody obvious and was agony, first time never realised what I'd done for a few days and it started stiffening up -was only 14 at the time mind so clueless about stuff like that.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back