Match Thread Crystal Palace v Everton - 1984 video, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, this is the point I was making up-thread: this one isn't about general FA / league corruption. It's about a single referee with a clear vendetta for a specific team.

The real corruption is that someone like this is still allowed to referee matches involving said team after so many instances.
Sadly it is not just him. They have to create things to satisfy the betting companies unless they loose a fortune. The game is bent in total.

Been slating DCL for ages now and wanting Beto to be starting.

DCL gets banned for 3 games meaning Beto will start.

Faux outrage about 3 game ban to because it suits his relegation arguments.

He's been taking pelters all week for saying we should play a weakened team.

Lose DCL and McNeil and have another game to contend with.

Come out swinging like a champ.

Classic dave.

Not sure about MOTM tonight. The defence is and was compact so hats off to them. Onana was the midfield choice. Danjuma was sporadically our best attacking player but seemed to run out of steam. Overall, not an exciting game but was near the levels of our good run we had last month. Quite content with tonights performance

1704410533669.png

No red🤔

I don't get to watch the Blues that often. I could today (Canada Sportsnet). That was so depressing. The red to DCL was an absolute joke. We should appeal, but of course this being Everton they will laugh at us. I am not a conspiracy theorist but you have to wonder. They really like to stick it to Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.