Crystal Palace v Everton 31 January 2015 - From the Palace end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not amazingly bad but very nervous at times.

I think that when we do get our foot on the ball there are more looks to get it forward quicker but just not the execution but I think it is all about confidence building at the moment.

This is Roberto's current after match interview script, it was a phenomenal with a superb team goal by Romelu, I though our passing was phenomenal and the defence was solid we can't take a lot from it.

Whereas in reality we were lucky to go one up and from there chased the game with some dodgy defending and lacklustre in the opposition half, apart from Robles making catches from corners there hasn't been much else to take from it.

it's amazing how these footballers get paid so much money and yet luck seems to be the difference so often.
keep it up blues.just need a bit more composure in attack on the counter.

Just read the above moans..and Chris Kamara has just said on SSN...' Everton defence has been much better organised than lately and the midfield five have chased and tackled everything to gain control, with Lukaku running for everything up front...best Everton performance for some time'
You couldn't make it up could you? Its all about opinions, thank gawd !!

Joel has been so much better than Howard has this season.

Obviously he'll throw the ball in his own net because I've said this but I'll proper fume if Howard's straight back in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back