Crystal Palace v Everton 31 January 2015 - From the Palace end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barry
No mate, that's Barry.
Barry wins a lots of balls . Sweeps in front of the defense. Doesnt much with the ball and is slower then a lawn mower. Togheter with Besic it is a hopeless combination. McCarthy is badly needed. Much more dynamic then Besic and a far better player.

Besic . You are joking . He is Mr backpass and Mr yellow card . Nothing special really. Doesnt press does nothing with the ball and nothing without the ball

If there is a forward pass on then have no doubt he will use it otherwise keep possession. Its up to the players up ahead of him to provide runs/space to receive.

Lukaku would be good if he were good, was in the right place for his goal but he causes our defence more problems than ours with his wastefulness in possession

While the defensive mistakes are still happening it looks as if they've taken license from Martinez do finally just clear the bloody ball in bad situations. We have put some nice tackles in all over the pitch though but we haven't got anything clicking up their end. Lukaku has been getting dispossessed a lot and the wingers have been anonymous.

It's 5am here. I have found that if I quaff reasonable amounts of chardonnay, I can get quite a few laughs;not from watching Everton per se... but from reading GOT. I have always appreciated sardonic humour, and man, does watching Everton evoke it! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back