Crystal Palace v Everton 31 January 2015 - From the Palace end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember watching McGeady play for Celtic in a preseason at GP years back and our lads didn't have a clue how to defend against him. Why didn't we sign that McGeady?

first half

jags clearance was fantastic
where winning???????????????!!!!!!
were still s...
joel caught a ball?

palace fans are boss never stop singing but arnt'alf annoyin

CP will come out now a [Poor language removed] us all over the show.Rom 28 million fn god help us.

We are totally lacking in confidence, it's gone, it's on summer holiday 2014. However we are in the lead, I am thankful for small mercies, I will happily take a really rubbish 2nd half if we can muster 3pts. Oh Everton what has happened to you my precious.

Palace isn't an easy place to go, they've won 4 on the bounce, it was never going to be a case of us dazzling them off the park with world class football. We are winning, I'll take full-time now, we will have to ride our luck in the 2nd half as well, fingers crossed!

Neither Kev nor McGeady have shone but still prefer playing with wingers as think our shape and midfield looks a lot better. naismith's passing (apart from the goal) has been awful but his hassling/harrying has won us back the ball several times so we can break.

Naismith must have ruined at least 3 good chances to build a quick attack cos of his lack of passing ability. He does work really hard of the ball no question about his work rate but when you've done the dog work and need a little bit of composure, a simple 10- 15 yard pass that could lead to a chance he screws it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back