Crystal Palace v Everton 31 January 2015 - From the Palace end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just didn't see this at all. I thought they walked through our midfield today and that both Barry and Besic were anonymous.

I don't think the switch to 4-1-4-1 in the second half worked at all.

They missed our midfield out completely for most of the game. Every pass was either wide or a hoof.

Well, that was disappointing. No need to overreact and panic but that was a Warnock performance. No cutting edge as well. Well done on the win.

With all due respect, I fully expect us to beat Palace everytime we play them, I realise that's not going to happen but I went into this game worried, we are not playing well at all. You came up against an Everton side that has more holes in it's defence than a tea bag. I for one am glad we came out with a win.

Good luck for the rest of the season, I'm sure you will be fine. The drummer boy is highly irritating, like on vuvezela level lol ;)

He's infuriating though, he does that great bit of play where he robbed the defender, he has so much time to pick someone out and he cocks up.

I've liked his performances in Europa. I think he's more of a continential player than a prem one. When he gets space to work with he plays with a lot more confidence.

They missed our midfield out completely for most of the game. Every pass was either wide or a hoof.
Don't think so at all. They often played right through us. The gap between midfield and defence was massive at times and there was many a time where we just had no shape at all. This is a terrible reflection on the two midfielders who were supposed to be providing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back