Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s not very good but as my 12 year old niece says... “he has a kind face” so I find it hard to hate on him too much. He’s just a limited footballer trying his best. I see no lack of effort from him and can’t hate on a lad whose landed a dream job and Is trying his best, even if his best is nowhere near good enough.

Just watched the lowlights. Time and time again crosses pinged in from Martina's side

Allardyce has had multiple opportunities and options to play someone else there. The club didn’t feel the need to buy a LB in January and Allardyce won’t play Garbutt or any other player there. It’s pointless blaming Martina. He’s just the symptom of the disease affecting the club.

Allardyce has had multiple opportunities and options to play someone else there. The club didn’t feel the need to buy a LB in January and Allardyce won’t play Garbutt or any other player there. It’s pointless blaming Martina. He’s just the symptom of the disease affecting the club.

I agree. But not replacing him in the squad or not trying anyone else its absolutely criminal. We are bleeding on this side and it has to stop.

Last edited:

I would have tried Garbutt weeks ago, can he genuinely be any worse?!We have no left back currently, we haveva bang bang average right back playing there its utterly baffling. Baines has to play if he is fit.

This is every single game too. Even in games we've got results from. And when we do, people act like he's had a great game even though 87 crosses were flung in from that side of the pitch leading to chances.
A cross every 1 minute and 2 seconds throughout the game? I've told you a million times not to exaggerate lollollol

Would just like to congratulate Martina on his Oscar.

MV5BYjQ5NjM0Y2YtNjZkNC00ZDhkLWJjMWItN2QyNzFkMDE3ZjAxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODIxMzk5NjA@._V1_UY268_CR3,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

There's a reason most crosses are on Martina's side. Watch closely next game, whether it's Sigurdsson or DCL...they don't get back and support. He's having to do 2 jobs. Compare that to Walcott tracking back every time to help out Coleman.

There's a reason most crosses are on Martina's side. Watch closely next game, whether it's Sigurdsson or DCL...they don't get back and support. He's having to do 2 jobs. Compare that to Walcott tracking back every time to help out Coleman.

I think I would put the blame on BFS, he picks the team, does the subs and the tactics.

No he isn't. It's the wingers who are being asked to do 2 jobs by holding his hand all game to stop opposition wingers going near him as well as try and do their attacking duties. He isn't being asked to do anything other than stand there and be a body on the pitch that the ball can occasionally hit. It's as embarrassing watching him play as it is reading the grim diatribes of his cult followers trying to defend him.

He's a free backup right back being played at left back because of the clubs incompetence. We all know he's poor, we all know he shouldn't be starting every week yet it's been allowed to come to this.

Fair few need sacking in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back