Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shortening swear words will not save you from warnings.
Whilst he was poor on quality at least he tried. He was out of position yet worked on his wrong foot and attacking. Compared to some of the cowards in other positions with double his talent he’s nowhere near the top of ‘players I don’t want to see play for Everton again’ *ahem* Morgan *ahem*.

that's the worst and most overused excuse for someone being absolute turd that though init " at least he tries" i mean the feller is on about 30k a week the very least he can do is run around for 90 minutes and look arsed

also, did he try THAT much, because i can remember so many times screaming at the match or the tele thinking get back faster you fcking t!t

that's the worst and most overused excuse for someone being absolute turd that though init " at least he tries" i mean the feller is on about 30k a week the very least he can do is run around for 90 minutes and look arsed

also, did he try THAT much, because i can remember so many times screaming at the match or the tele thinking get back faster you fcking t!t

In the kingdom of the blind the one eyed man is king. Out of all the crap at Everton Martina gets credit for being just as bad but at least he’s trying. That puts him ahead of Schneiderlin Williams Mirallas Keane and Bolasie in my book. It doesn’t make him a good player though you’re right.

I liked the comic relief Rhu-endly/Cuco lent the team. I used to smile at his abilities. It's a somewhat rum scenario since the vast majority of the Everton squad is comprised of similarly crap players... but for some reason they just make me fume.

In the kingdom of the blind the one eyed man is king. Out of all the crap at Everton Martina gets credit for being just as bad but at least he’s trying. That puts him ahead of Schneiderlin Williams Mirallas Keane and Bolasie in my book. It doesn’t make him a good player though you’re right.

I agree with the morgan and Williams shouts they are both a disgrace ( esp Williams he needs shooting him )

but I wouldn't say cuco tries any more or less than keane and bolasie, I mean all give it a go to a degree ( don't overly work like say a coleman )

and mirallas I've always said this, whether or not he's a bad knob in training etc for me he's always give it a go when he's on the pitch which is where it matters most so a bit harsh to include him in the same sentence as williams

Towards the end I thought he was getting pretty solid but completely limited offensively and still cuplable to getting skinned. Always had decent stats.

Now and again he would make you give him a half hearted clap for a bit of decent defending, then for the other 89 minutes he would have you laughing your head off.

Also,I have never seen a player with worse positional sense than him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back