Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because Baines has had a few ok games against tosh opposition it doesn’t mean we can forget the left back issue. Baines was being exposed even before his injury. It’s still the priority position this summer.

whilst I agree we deffo still need a first choice left back

not seeing this clown the last 2 games absolutely ruining my day has been the highlight of the season

still cannot believe how many times he played for us, little rascal

not seeing this clown the last 2 games absolutely ruining my day has been the highlight of the season

Bertrand would do a good job for a couple seasons imo. Won't be expensive once Saints go down. Baines as understudy, then in two seasons Baines is gone, Bertrand is backup and we get a long-term LB in.

Just because Baines has had a few ok games against tosh opposition it doesn’t mean we can forget the left back issue. Baines was being exposed even before his injury. It’s still the priority position this summer.

Oh no we certainly can't forget the left back issue while this loser is next in line to start if something happens to Baines again.

Whilst he was poor on quality at least he tried. He was out of position yet worked on his wrong foot and attacking. Compared to some of the cowards in other positions with double his talent he’s nowhere near the top of ‘players I don’t want to see play for Everton again’ *ahem* Morgan *ahem*.

Bertrand would do a good job for a couple seasons imo. Won't be expensive once Saints go down. Baines as understudy, then in two seasons Baines is gone, Bertrand is backup and we get a long-term LB in.

Yeah if available he'd be a good signing. I'd like to see Tierney from Celtic too.

Yeah if available he'd be a good signing. I'd like to see Tierney from Celtic too.
Absolutely. Maybe he's still living the dream at his boyhood club, and will only realise he's hit the glass ceiling in two years when he's fed up of winning the title and getting absolutely nowhere in Europe on relatively moderate wages. Join us, double up on wages and still get absolutely nowhere in Europe. Go ed Kieran la!

Absolutely. Maybe he's still living the dream at his boyhood club, and will only realise he's hit the glass ceiling in two years when he's fed up of winning the title and getting absolutely nowhere in Europe on relatively moderate wages. Join us, double up on wages and still get absolutely nowhere in Europe. Go ed Kieran la!
If/When Tierney leaves that lot,it wont be us he'll be going to i'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back