Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Cuco Martina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuco did well today. Provided a threat and energy down the left that the aging Baines is now struggling to produce. Not sure about his defending but at least he did enough to suggest there might be some credible cover available should Baines get injured.

you know that was caused by holgate being unable to kick the ball down the line to calvert lewin and booting it out of play for a sevilla throw in

we give the ball away far too cheaply

NEA mate, i'd expect a fullback not to back off and give the amount of space he does when ran at though, he was literally running backwards as fast as he could in order to keep ten yards away from the winger, absolutely shocking defending

NEA mate, i'd expect a fullback not to back off and give the amount of space he does when ran at though, he was literally running backwards as fast as he could in order to keep ten yards away from the winger, absolutely shocking defending
i think you will find a lot of full backs run backwards because if they commit too early then the winger can skip past them and is either through on goal or can lay off a team mate in the box for an easy tap in

most full backs try and buy time hoping a team mate will be able to provide cover so that if they do get rinsed by the winger there is at least someone behind them who can block them off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back